1. The administrator of personal data, including sensitive personal data (health-related information) provided during the visit at the practice and in any other way is Warsaw Dental Academy Sp. z o.o., Strąkowa 48 01-367 Warszawa.
2. Personal data, in particular sensitive data, are protected with utmost care. To that end, we implemented i.a. proper processes, procedures and measures which are to ensure it.
3. Examples of personal data processed at the practice include: name, surname, e-mail adress, telephone number, residental adress, information on past treatments, etc. You will be asked about these during registration or when filling the patient record.
4. Whenever you provide us with personal data, you will be informed of the basis and purpose for collecting such data.
5. Your personal data provided prior to the provision of a service, in particular health-related data filled in the patient record, will be processed, exclusively for the purpose of performing the contract and providing the service chosen. The basis for this is Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
6. Providing personal data mentioned in point 4 is voluntary but necessary to conclude the contract and provide the service offered at our practice. In case the data is not provided, the service ordered will not be rendered.
7. Your personal data provided for marketing purposes, sending the newsletter, sending information on promotions and discounts at our practice or for any other purpose not directly related to the provision of a service will be collected only based on your express consent. The basis for this is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
8. Your personal data shall be processed for the period necessary for the provision of the service and after its completion in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, e.g., • marketing of our own products or services - until withdrawal of the prior given consent; - investigation of potential claims in connection with the provision of the service • in accordance with the applicable legal provisions on the claim limitation periods, Article 117 et seq. of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, item 93., as amended). The basis for this is Article 6(1)(f) and Article 9(2)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
9. Personal data will be shared with other data recipients, such as IT system maintenance and hosting services, e-mail service provider, practice management system service provider, mailing service provider, etc.
10. Data will not be transfered to any other countries.
11. You have the right to access, correct and rectify your data, erase or restrict the processing of it, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer your data, the right to demand access to your data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office), if you find that the processing of your data does not comply with currently effective data protection legislation. You also have the right to be forgotten if further processing will not be provided for under currently effective provisions of the law.
12. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and such withdrawal shall not affect the processing that has been performed based on that consent prior to its withdrawal.
13. Your data will not be subject to automated processing, including profiling.